SFF
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Teyla's Diary

AuteurMessage
Zoubi
Dieu
Dieu
Zoubi

Gémeaux

Teyla's Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Teyla's Diary   Teyla's Diary EmptyJeu 19 Jan 2006 - 14:47

Teyla's Diary Intruder13

Title : Teyla's Diary
Author : Zoubi
Inspired by : Sydney

Day 1.
Strange events are coming on.
The life I have always lived cannot go on anymore. Half of my people are dead or captured by the Wraiths. Half of them are definitively lost. I cannot think clearly. This diary might be a way to clarify my thoughts.

Now, we are exiled on a planet which is not ours, in a frightening city, among people coming from another galaxy.

We will not surrender. We have to help these people as they helped us, giving us a shelter. I think I may go and talk with this man, Major Sheppard, he seems to be more intelligent. Maybe he will tell me how I can help ?

Yes. I will go and see him. Maybe he will make me visit the city ?

Dernière édition par le Jeu 19 Jan 2006 - 16:19, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://evenstar.fr.nf
Zoubi
Dieu
Dieu
Zoubi

Gémeaux

Teyla's Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Teyla's Diary   Teyla's Diary EmptyJeu 19 Jan 2006 - 15:10

Day 2
This city is the biggest I have ever seen. Major Sheppard has shown me all the main areas but there are hundreds of places that we cannot reach because they are too far away ! It will be months before they know all of Atlantis.

Doctor Weir is the chief of the city. She is so strong that sometimes I wonder wether she is really a woman or not. She has told me that my people and I were welcome. Are we really ? I have heard of a lack of food. I am afraid to be a problem for them. My people has a home but I am not sure to be tolerated among the leaders of the city.

Major Sheppard is quite friendly with me, Doctor Weir too, but this Bates is very cold and he always takes this suspicious look when I am near... I think he does not trust me. Well, we'll see. I will warn the children not to bother him.

Doctor McKay is... well, I don't really know. He is so full of himself ! Sometimes I have to control my reactions not to yell at him. But, sometimes, he is so funny I cannot help laughing.

It is late and tomorrow morning, there is a briefing I am invited to.
I have to sleep.
[/b]
Zoubi
Dieu
Dieu
Zoubi

Gémeaux

Teyla's Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Teyla's Diary   Teyla's Diary EmptyJeu 19 Jan 2006 - 15:32

Day 3
I hate him.
This Bates is so... hurgh I should not write it in case of this diary was to be read by some unfriendly person. Let's say that he is not the kind of man I love talk with.

On the contrary, Major Sheppard has asked me if I could train him. Train him ! He wants me to teach him fighting. Really funny. He is so... well, not so bad, but not very good either... Well we have time to progress. He is really very friendly with me, it is quite surprising, given that he was attacked on my planet.

I do hope that things will go on well between my people and his.

If only we could help them in any way...
If only I could help him.
I should not write that.

Zoubi
Dieu
Dieu
Zoubi

Gémeaux

Teyla's Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Teyla's Diary   Teyla's Diary EmptyJeu 19 Jan 2006 - 16:09

Day 7
Four days !
Time is going on so fast. I have been added to Major's Sheppard unity. I am going to go with him, Lieutenant Ford and Doctor McKay to visit new worlds ! I am so excited. I have already planned to make them meet our Genii friends. They will be able to do trade : food and medicines. I have the feeling to be usefull... he told me I was.

Major sheppard, I mean. We were training and he told me that my contribution was very helpful. Stangely the next second I was lying on the floor and he desarmed me.

This man makes me feel a new way,
I wonder if
I should not write that !

Well that's true, I start to feel easy among these people. We we'll see what happens next.
Zoubi
Dieu
Dieu
Zoubi

Gémeaux

Teyla's Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Teyla's Diary   Teyla's Diary EmptyJeu 19 Jan 2006 - 16:34

Day 13
The Genii are not peaceful friends. I would never have believed it. They are soldiers ! They have weapons ! And they nearly killed John Major Sheppard.

I am so sorry that Sora's father died. In fact there was no other possibility... or am I trying to convince myself ? No, I couldn't have done anything to save him, or I would have died too... I feel so guilty. She was a close friend and now she hates me.

And there isn't any economic treaty anymore.

What a pity...
The Wraith are destroying the galaxy.

The positive point is that I am closer to John Major Sheppard the team.
Zoubi
Dieu
Dieu
Zoubi

Gémeaux

Teyla's Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Teyla's Diary   Teyla's Diary EmptyVen 27 Jan 2006 - 9:12

Day 29.
Time is going on so fastly. I can hardly find a moment to rest. My new life is so exciting ! It seems that my people are very happy on the continent. It was so cruel to be separated from them, but I think it is the best way for all of us to go along well.

I wonder if we will be able to get rid of that threat upon our lives. Will the Wraith stop hunting us on every new world we visit ?

And Bates is accusing me to be a spy. How dares he ? This is the greatest insult you can make to an Athosian.

Just forget it. If I don't, I may want to kill him.

I think Doctor Weir would not be happy.
Contenu sponsorisé

Teyla's Diary Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Teyla's Diary   Teyla's Diary Empty

Teyla's Diary
Page 1 sur 1